Trip to lake Bodensee with Porsche 356 Club members in Germany

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Thomas Glatz
356 Fan
Instagram: 356Maniac

Trip to lake Bodensee with Porsche 356 Club members in Germany

#1 Post by Thomas Glatz »

Just have have fun looking a video from the trip to the lake Bodensee in Germany with a lot of members of the Porsche 356 Club.

I was on the road with the Porsche 356 Club at lake Bodensee. We had a great drive. A visit to the MAC Museum and the Dornier Museum were also on the agenda. The weather was great and we all had a lot of fun. Enjoy watching! I look forward to your comments and leave a "Like" there. Subscribe to my channel, then you will not miss anything anymore, because soon the videos of the visit of the two museums will go online. So see you soon!

https://youtu.be/yztQowVTZW4

Michael Doyle
356 Fan

Re: Trip to lake Bodensee with Porsche 356 Club members in Germany

#2 Post by Michael Doyle »

Thomas,

Looks like a great trip with your 356 Club. I was there vacationing quite a while ago at der Bodensee (Lake Constance). Stayed at a converted castle Hotel in Marksdorf. A beautiful, very historical place. Thanks for posting the video.

Viele Grusse,

Michael

Doug McDonnell
356 Fan

Re: Trip to lake Bodensee with Porsche 356 Club members in Germany

#3 Post by Doug McDonnell »

Every time I watch a video from Germany I wonder if my old 63 is one of the cars. Originally an Irish Green 63 S90 it was yellow with a Super engine when I sold it to a German engineer who worked for Recaro when they had a plant in Michigan and took it back to the Motherland.
1965 356C 2000 BMW 740i Sport 1967 Honda CL77 There is never enough time to do it right, but always enough time to do it over.