Laguna Seca Residents Morons?

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Jeffrey Dodge
356 Fan

Re: Laguna Seca Residents Morons?

#61 Post by Jeffrey Dodge »

I grew up with the sound of race cars. went to Road America since I was 8. I have restored and did track service on vintage race cars for over 30 years. To me there is no better sound. This is like the people that build along an interstate hwy, then demand a wall to block the traffic noise. I have F-35s race over my shop almost every day. The minute I hear them ,I drop my tools and run out to watch. There is no sound like the sound of a classic car! Jeff Dodge

C J Murray
356 Fan

#62 Post by C J Murray »

Jeffrey Dodge wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am I grew up with the sound of race cars. went to Road America since I was 8. I have restored and did track service on vintage race cars for over 30 years. To me there is no better sound. This is like the people that build along an interstate hwy, then demand a wall to block the traffic noise. I have F-35s race over my shop almost every day. The minute I hear them ,I drop my tools and run out to watch. There is no sound like the sound of a classic car! Jeff Dodge
Amen!
'57 Speedster
'59 Sunroof
'60 Devin D Porsche Race Car
'63 Cabriolet "Norm"
'67 911 S Original Owner
'03 Ferrari 575M
'09 Smart Passion

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#63 Post by Mike Wilson »

I grew up with the sounds of Ascot Speedway and Lyons Drag Strip. Miss those great sounds.

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe