North Meets South 2024

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Lee Raskin
Registry Trustee

North Meets South 2024

#1 Post by Lee Raskin »

A BIG thanks goes out to Kim /Rachel Nelson and 356Car California Alta Region for a fabulous North Meets South event at San Luis Obispo. Also, thanking Greg Haskin and all the 356'ers who attended the First-Ever James Dean 200 Mile Tour to the legendary Cholame Memorial, and Blackwell's Corner on Friday. The James Dean Tour concept was a long-time dream that came together perfectly. James Dean with his 80126 Super Speedster and 550 -0055 Spyder Lives On! Image[/img Photo at the Cholame Memorial by Lee Raskin
Attachments
NMS Cholame  Group Photo 2024  Lee Raskin.jpg

Mike Grant
356 Fan

Re: North Meets South 2024

#2 Post by Mike Grant »

Hi Lee,

I wanted to thank you again for planning and hosting the James Dean 200 Mile Tour. I really enjoyed and appreciated your talks at the memorial site and at Blackwell’s Corner. And the drive was great! It’s fun to take the 356 on a road with lots of corners and elevation changes, but I just love getting on an open country road like CA State Hwy 46 and rolling. It was one of the high points of North Meets South for me.

“On the Road to Salinas” is an excellent read as well!

Mike