356 Registry Cars & Coffee – Vintage Oaks, Novato CA

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Dennis Vogel
356 Fan

356 Registry Cars & Coffee – Vintage Oaks, Novato CA

#1 Post by Dennis Vogel »

The PCA newsletter for Redwood region mentioned there is a 356 Registry Cars & Coffee at Vintage Oaks in Novato (North San Francisco Bay Area California) the third Sunday each month. Has this been a thing for a while? I've not heard of it, nor can I find any other mention of it on the inter webs.
1960 356 S90 Sunroof Coupe
1970 914-6
2014 Carrera S

Steve Douglas
356 Fan

Re: 356 Registry Cars & Coffee – Vintage Oaks, Novato CA

#2 Post by Steve Douglas »

Dennis it is at IHOP.3rd SUNDAY of the Month
We are again hosting a breakfast meeting for North Bay members and friends on the 3rd weekend of the month in Novato.
9am at the IHOP in Novato (in the Vintage Oaks shopping center).
Please contact Dana McDaniel via email dnirm47@gmail.com for additional information if needed. No RSVP is requested for this breakfast, just show up!

Check the www.356CAR.org website for other activities. There are several great events planned, consider joining the club as there are some member only events coming up.
The annual. North South Gathering in San Luis Obispo is now open for registration.

Dan Macdonald
356 Fan

Re: 356 Registry Cars & Coffee – Vintage Oaks, Novato CA

#3 Post by Dan Macdonald »

Hi Dennis,
Yes, the "North Bay 356 Breakfast" has been going on for about a year.
We are associated with 356CAR, and not technically part of the 356 Registry, as understand it.
Come on by February 18. Breakfast starts at 9:00, so you may want to get there early to swap stories.
Tell your friends. Remember, you don't need to own a 356 or any Porsche, or be a member of any club, to be a part of this ongoing event.
As long as you're interested in the Porsche 356, we want you there.
(For instance: The other day I invited a fellow with a beautiful 1955 Oval Window Beetle to come. He loves 356's but doesn't own one...yet! )

When: Third Sunday of each month.
Time: 9:00am
Place: IHOP restaurant at Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, Novato, California (off of Highway 101)
Plenty of free parking.
Cost: None (but you gotta buy your own breakfast!)

As Steve Douglas mentioned: Please contact Dana McDaniel via email dnirm47@gmail.com for additional information if needed.
or...contact me, at dmaia@aol.com
Dan Macdonald 
'59 A Coupe (105327) 
'57 Speedster (82954) 
Registry #1921 (1982) 
DMAIA@aol.com
My YouTube Channel: Tinmeister 356