356 reg membership renewal

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Spencer Harris
356 Fan

Re: 356 reg membership renewal

#16 Post by Spencer Harris »

Mark Roth wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:24 am Spencer,
Not that I want to, but how do you set a “default?”
How do you even get to “Site?”
Yeah, I don't know why anyone would want to have Site as their default index. I found it via a fat-fingered error, and only figured out how to correct it when John (Jay) was looking for the Registry Business topic.

Presumably, your talk index looks like this showing the ten main topics under 356Talk plus the two topics under Site down at the bottom.
-
Full Index.JPG
-
If you click on the dash or minus symbol " - " on the right side of the 356Talk header adjacent to the title Last Post, 356Talk is hidden, leaving only Site and the two topics highlighted with the 356Talk header very faded and appearing immediately above Site.
-
site only.JPG
-
If you close the forum, or navigate anywhere within the forum (active topics, new topics, your topics, etc.) without resetting the index: when you reopen, click on forum home or click on board index you are returned to the Site index with 356Talk faded out.
-
To reverse the procedure, simply click on the dash or minus symbol "-" on the right side of the 356Talk header adjacent to the title Last Post (now faded), and you are returned to the full ten topic index with site at the bottom. Closing and reopening, or navigating within the forum will not change the index setting, and clicking on forum home or board index will now open the full index.
-
Spencer Harris
San Joaquin Valley, CA.

John Clarke
356 Fan

#17 Post by John Clarke »

Well I think I did it after asking for a password reset and Payment taken . But, then a pop up with 'You are already a member'.
So not sure. It's due for renewal in April, so not too early to renew, surely. If successful, You have me for another Year! Don the Flack Jacket 🤣 And When Is Cliff Back?
Kind regards guys Jay

Martin Benade
356 Fan

#18 Post by Martin Benade »

Jay, I’m glad you kept at it. I heard from Cliff yesterday, he’s off for six months and says he’ll probably be back, but at a lesser amount. I’d guess there’s a couple more months to go. Looking forward to his deep 356 knowledge, especially of engine things.
Cleveland Ohio
62 Cabriolet
56 VW
02 IS 300
04 Sienna

Mark Roth
356Talk Moderator

#19 Post by Mark Roth »

Jay,
You did it! I just checked and your membership expires April 2024.
Mark Roth
65 C Cab (Black/black)

John Clarke
356 Fan

#20 Post by John Clarke »

Hi Mark
Thanks for cross check on the membership. Forget the 'Flack Jacket' but did We really Go To The Moon? 🤔Just kidding. 😬
Kind Regards Jay