Lit Meet Assistance

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Lit Meet Assistance

#1 Post by Ron LaDow »

After a total shut-down in '21, and a lack of interest in trying to figure out who is behind the masks in '22, Pre Mat is signed up for tables at the Lit Meet in '23. But my long-time 'helper', now 5 hours flight-time away, is, for obvious reasons, less interested in that sort of travel.
Need someone to help place product on the tables ~7AM on Saturday 2/25/23 (product locations established), spell me for a pit stop or two, and help re-pack product ~ 11AM (packing/box pre-planned).
You get free entry, and $100 off a $500 order of Pre Mat parts, either before, during or after (there will be selected specials which are available to you).
I'll need a commitment, name and email addy for registration before the end of the year, if you would be so kind. Knowledge of Pre mat products would be helpful.
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Re: Lit Meet Assistance

#2 Post by Ron LaDow »

Bumping this, still need perhaps two hours. Offer too low? Didn't mention a Pre Mat shirt as part of the deal; some specific product?
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz