Spare parts PreA

For Pre A discussions and questions
stefano ruini
356 Fan

Spare parts PreA

#1 Post by stefano ruini »

someone can give me names of shops or people from which I can find original spare parts For 356 PreA

Albert Haefner
356 Fan

Re: Spare parts PreA

#2 Post by Albert Haefner »

Www.classic-parts.fr That’s me. Write us in English or German too.

Vincent Gillespie
356 Fan

#3 Post by Vincent Gillespie »

I was lucky as my '55 had most of her bits but for the odd bit I couldn't repair I've mainly used PR Services in Billericay Essex UK, easy for me being based in the UK & great to deal with. I've also used Adam Wright Unobtanium also great and easy to deal with.
V
V. Gillespie

Victor Ingram
356 Fan

#4 Post by Victor Ingram »

Stefano,

If you post what you are looking for in the classified's some of the members may have parts or at the very least sources.

Victor

Martin Benade
356 Fan

#5 Post by Martin Benade »

Be careful with that though as WTB ads are the latest target of scammers so make sure they prove to actually have the parts.
Cleveland Ohio
62 Cabriolet
56 VW
02 IS 300
04 Sienna

Kent Malone
356 Fan

#6 Post by Kent Malone »

Martin Benade wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:09 am Be careful with that though as WTB ads are the latest target of scammers so make sure they prove to actually have the parts.
Good advice. I have them take specific photos after someone responds to a WTB (on this or other forums). I've weeded out a couple of scammers that way. Also, they way they respond, especially when they get pushy like, "do you want it or not?" Looking at their profile and any prior sales, engagement on forum posts, etc. I have gotten some great parts from folks by being careful with WTB ads and legitimate responders have understood my "vetting" :D

David Green
356 Fan

#7 Post by David Green »

I don't know if you need rubber window seals, but the best source is where your are, Cicognani in Alfonsine, RA, Italy. Their seals have moulded corners and install easily, lie flat and fit perfectly.
David

https://www.cicognaniguarnizioni.it/gua ... _-35365112