356 Authenticity book revision info

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

356 Authenticity book revision info

#1 Post by Brett Johnson »

With each printing of 1000 books I have the opportunity to edit text and images and have done so both times. Many more were made at the second printing, which is when I generally get the most feedback. With my ongoing investigation of optional equipment, I expect that there will be a fair amount in the fourth printing, as well. For those of you with Gallery access (all who purchased at www.tpr-inc.com will have it) there is now a menu choice in the Gallery menu entitled: Revisions. It contains all major revisions of text and lists the images that are all found in the Photos section, which also includes the images from the earlier printings.

If you do not know about the Gallery it contains all of the photos and illustrations from the book which can be viewed in high res online on demand. If purchased from a different source it is available:

https://tpr-inc.com/product/gallery-acc ... ticity-iv/

It does not need to be shipped and/or renewed. Galleries are also available for the new 911/912 and 914 Authenticity books.
Attachments
Gallery1.jpg
Brett Johnson

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

Re: 356 Authenticity book revision info

#2 Post by Brett Johnson »

Here's a sample of the Revisions area.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 5.20.56 PM.png
Brett Johnson

James Davies