Nor Cal Porsche Swap Meet

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Steve Douglas
356 Fan

Nor Cal Porsche Swap Meet

#1 Post by Steve Douglas »

The Vintage VW and Porsche Swap Meet is on, October 3rd, Concord High School, 4200 Concord Blvd, Concord
Sellers $40/space, Buyers Free, 7am gates open. Michael Rogers (925) 890-2165
Some covered spaces, lots of room to spread out.

michael rogers
356 Fan

Re: Nor Cal Porsche Swap Meet

#2 Post by michael rogers »

Hey Steve, thanks for posting.

Free coffee and donuts while supplies last
$40.00 per space/car/truck and you can take as much space as you want.
Michael Rogers
55' 356 Pre-A

Simon DeGiuliBotta
356 Fan

#3 Post by Simon DeGiuliBotta »

Man, can’t believe I missed this one. Dows anyone know when the next event will be?

Steve Douglas
356 Fan

#4 Post by Steve Douglas »

Join the 356CAR group. www.356CAR.org. we try and keep up with the events, plus monthly email blasts for updates. You also missed the Spritztour last Saturday. Plus the monthly 356 Saturday Breakfasts, Newark, Sacramento, Pacific Grove and soon a new one...

Dan Macdonald
356 Fan

#5 Post by Dan Macdonald »

Steve,
How about a "new" one in Marin or Sonoma County????? ;-)
Dan Macdonald 
'59 A Coupe (105327) 
'57 Speedster (82954) 
Registry #1921 (1982) 
DMAIA@aol.com
My YouTube Channel: Tinmeister 356

Steve Douglas
356 Fan

#6 Post by Steve Douglas »

Hey Dan, I think it's a wonderful idea, a north bay 356 breakfast, GO FOR IT. I'm 2 hours south so probably won't be coming very often. Just find a good spot, someplace where a group can have breakfast indoors, warm and has safe parking. Not sure how crowded Panera Bread in the Vintage Oaks is, or where the Cars and Coffee is held. Once you got the place and time, I'll get it in the 356 club website, newsletter and then out on Social Media. Just remember that EASY and Newark 356 Breakfast is on the 1st Saturday, so those might be a conflict, otherwise the weekends are open. Get Dana to help. There are several guys not too far away, Dave Merz, Dean Lyon would help spread the word in the Santa Rosa area, Pete and Craig in Napa.
I'm going up that way next weekend to scout out a route for a tour, thinking of February as the weather is normally very nice on the coast. I think maybe make it weekend with two separate tours. Pt Reyes with a photo op at the Tree Tunnel and radio station visit, (if they are open again). Oysters on shore, Bodega (The Birds Movie location) the Bohemian Highway, maybe ending at the The Barlow for dinner and brews. Second day, head for Napa Valley, make a couple of winery stops where there are Porsche collections, late lunch and home.