West Coast Holiday 2021- Bend, Oregon

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Bob Cannon
356 Fan

West Coast Holiday 2021- Bend, Oregon

#1 Post by Bob Cannon »

Update on the 2021 West Coast Holiday
September 8-12 in Bend, Oregon

Despite many unknowns, we are forging ahead with planning a West Coast Holiday this September in Bend, Oregon. Although we cannot answer all of your questions now, as the situation changes daily, here are some important things to keep in mind over the next few months:

We anticipate reopening event registrations at www.westcoastholiday.org on MAY 15th. For those already registered for the Holiday, all your information and hotel reservations from 2020 have been carried over to this year, unless you have previously cancelled.

We will make a final decision on holding the West Coast Holiday by June 1st. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that Oregon has not lifted restrictions by June 1st and venues are not able to host the Holiday events, we will cancel the Bend West Coast Holiday and refund all registration fees. The great news is that Oregon is trending down and as of early March had the 4th lowest number of cases /100K population of all US states. The bad news is we are currently under State of Oregon restrictions limiting events of this size at the present time.

We plan to close the event registration on July 1st. Although we will likely leave a few spots open for stragglers, late registrants will not be able to customize their swag nor have personalized materials in their bags.

In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your patience and support. Any questions? Please send an email to 356WestCoastHoliday2020@gmail.com. (no, we are not changing the email address...)
If you have specific questions about your prior registration for the event, please feel free to contact our registration coordinator, Bob Cannon at rcannon@surewest.net.

Finally, please thank our wonderful vendors and sponsors who have maintained their financial support. Everyone said "let it ride” from 2020 and we really appreciate their continued support.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bend in September!

The 2021 West Coast Holiday Team
Bob Cannon
Sacramento, CA

Paul Hatfield
356 Registry Member

Re: West Coast Holiday 2021- Bend, Oregon

#2 Post by Paul Hatfield »

Thanks for the update Bob. I am one of the dummies who cancelled his registration, thinking the event would be totally cancelled. As soon as allowed, I will register again. Now I just have to get my car road worthy!
Paul Hatfield
"Miss April"
http://www.enginesinback.com