356 Registry Membership Card

John Clarke
356 Fan

356 Registry Membership Card

#1 Post by John Clarke »

Hi,
I renewed my Annual 356 Registry Membership but never received a Membership Card for this Year..
Does the Club not issue these now? I am over in the U.K. so perhaps it is delayed?
Regards Jay

David Jones
Classifieds Moderator
Tag: I wish I knew as much as I think I know.

Re: 356 Registry Membership Card

#2 Post by David Jones »

You can go to your profile page and download it Jay.
If I had known I would live this long I would have pushed the envelope a little harder.
Cymru am byth
David Jones #9715

John Clarke
356 Fan

#3 Post by John Clarke »

Thanks David, I will try that.
So we don't get a membership card sent?
Regards Jay

Mark Roth
356Talk Moderator

#4 Post by Mark Roth »

Jay,

No more mailed member cards. You can download a membership card from the website as described below. Complete instructions are found in the New Website Guide under Membership Options - Profile, Visibility, etc. on the left side of this page https://porsche356registry.org/content. ... _id=503555

To get a membership card, go to your profile under your name at the top right of the screen on a desktop or under your name on a mobile. You will see this screen.
B21366E6-EBFA-4995-85CD-70E0ADCAE5D6.png
You will see “Download Membership Card” to the right of your Membership Summary on the left side of the page. Your membership card will download as a jpeg.
You can either save this to a mobile as a photo or print it. If you just print it directly it will print as a full letter size page. Printing wallet size requires you to change your printer settings which should not be attempted unless you know how to reset your printer settings. If you would like to print it wallet size, the instructions are on the second page of the help link referenced above.
Mark Roth
65 C Cab (Black/black)

John Clarke
356 Fan

#5 Post by John Clarke »

Thanks for the guide Mark
Sometimes we have to show proof of Car Club Membership to gain entry to certain events or sometimes get discounts.
I'm a PC Dunce so I probably won't be able to do it !
Kind regards Jay

David Jones
Classifieds Moderator
Tag: I wish I knew as much as I think I know.

#6 Post by David Jones »

Just as a test I went and printed my membership card and at the default settings on my printer it printed the card at normal business card size in the centre of the paper. Try it out , worst case is you waste a sheet of paper. There could be a slight difference in size because I am on the American standard letter size of paper and your A4 size may print slightly different. Failing that send it to your phone and save it there for display when needed.
If I had known I would live this long I would have pushed the envelope a little harder.
Cymru am byth
David Jones #9715

Michael Branning
Registry Trustee
Instagram: @mtbranning

#7 Post by Michael Branning »

Several other options. 1. access it on your iphone or other smartphone, select view and take a screenshot. You then save it to your photos. 2. If you have your phone and data reception at an event, you could open the website on your phone and view it “live” and show it as needed.
Michael Branning
356 Registry Vice President/Trustee
'64 SR Coupe
61 S90 Roadster