Complete Porsche 912 Guide BOOK is still available

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Gordon Maltby
Registry Hall of Fame

Complete Porsche 912 Guide BOOK is still available

#1 Post by Gordon Maltby »

A few months ago we reprinted 100 copies of Duane Spencer's book, "The Complete Porsche 912 Guide" third edition. It has lots of good information about building a 912 or 356 engine, plus all other systems in a 912. For prospective buyers, there's a good section on how to inspect a 911/912. There are a dozen or so books left and I'd like to move 'em out. $29.95 is the price, same as it was a decade ago. You can order it directly from the publisher (me) at this site. https://growingupwright.com/shop/ols/pr ... rd-edition

While you're there, look over the other book I recently published; the answer to the question, "What does a retired 356 Registry editor do in his spare time?"

For Frank Lloyd Wright fans, "Growing Up Wright" by Lonnie Lovness is a must-read. My wife's parents built two Frank Lloyd Wright-designed homes, and she grew up in the Lovness "studio", a home that has been on the cover of, and featured in several Wright books. As well known as the Lovness homes are now, the book documents how a poor young couple approached Mr. Wright in 1955, and he agreed to create a design for them. They built the first home stone by stone (and a second in 1975), and had a close relationship with Mrs. Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship over the years. With 288 pages with over 600 illustrations, it's a personal and unique look at a "Wright" life.

At the site, there are videos, photos, reviews and links to related websites. Buy the book and get free shipping now. Author signed copies available!
https://growingupwright.com/
Attachments
Cover Lovness spread RGB.jpg
Cover Lovness spread RGB.jpg (835.94 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
Spencer 912 Guide Cover 3rd.jpg
Spencer 912 Guide Cover 3rd.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1129 times