Picklefork wiper arms and blades, new from AutoForeign

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Eric Linden
356 Fan

Picklefork wiper arms and blades, new from AutoForeign

#1 Post by Eric Linden »

We had the Picklefork blades at the LA it meet, and sold out of the first run. We've now got full stock and have the arms available as well!

Here's the details:

New production of the picklefork wiper arms and blades. 260mm blade, and 2 versions of the arms, one for Speedster, and one for Coupe/Cab/ConvD. Speedster arm length pictured (arms 220mm +/-). Coupe/Cab/ConvD arms are 254mm +/- (adjustable). All new tooling was used to create these, right down to the "christmas tree" rubber. $220 per set plus shipping. Wiper blades only available for $120 per pair, yes these will fit your original arms.

29 year Registry member....for those who were wondering who the heck I was :D ..

Note that this is my 3rd Porsche wiper project, having already completed wipers for very early and mid year 911's. I have quite a few early 911 "new" production parts available at my website, AutoForeignServices, and now I've moved into doing a few 356 parts as well. Note that I currently have 4 356's in the garage.

Thanks! Eric
Attachments
picklefork set for registry.jpg
356 Registry member since 1985
SOTERIK on Early S Registry
www.autoforeignservices.com
57 Speedster
59 A cab project, rudge wheels, bench seat
1968 911L factory rally car ordered new by my father
bunch of 911S's and 912's...

Bob DiCorpo
356 Fan

Re: Picklefork wiper arms and blades, new from AutoForeign

#2 Post by Bob DiCorpo »

Eric,
Could you send me an e-mail regarding the picklefork wipers I purchased from you awhile ago. One of the bases snapped and I need to purchase another. Thank you, Bob bodee5@hotmail.com
Bob DiCorpo
'56 Speedster
Massachusetts