Anyone in NC?

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Anyone in NC?

#1 Post by Adam Wright »

I just got a call from a lady in Charlotte, she bought up a storage unit of 356 parts. I don't have any down south trips planned but would like to see the stuff go to someone. If anyone is interested let me know.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

C Richey
356 Fan

Re: Anyone in NC?

#2 Post by C Richey »

Curt Dansby is in the area.

John Brooks
356 Fan

Re: Anyone in NC?

#3 Post by John Brooks »

I called left a message a week ago and she finally got back to me. "as seen on storage wars" She buys and sells storage stuff for a living. She send me a 20 or so photos of her stash. It appears to be all the bits and pieces from a 59 A Coupe, less the chassis and suspension. 2 engine cases (P*71232) +1 more, every thing is pretty rusty and typical "as removed" including the grease and dirt. its pretty typical of a hoarder stash, usable but everything needs overhaul or rework. Photo is typical, but original 356A Stuff if you are interested.

The stash is in Greenville SC. She is posting items to FB Market place. PM me or call from the TAN if you are interested. Where did the old engine / chassis look up go??
Attachments
P71232 fan shroud
P71232 fan shroud
John Brooks

62 Roadster
66 912
84 Cab
getting pushed around in porsches since 1965