Your action needed: Member Directory and Travel Assistance Network

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Michael Branning
Registry Trustee
Instagram: @mtbranning

Your action needed: Member Directory and Travel Assistance Network

#1 Post by Michael Branning »

To encourage members to contact one another the Trustees voted to fully enable the Member Directory in July.

I strongly encourage all members to update your contact information visibility settings ASAP, and to join the Travel Assistance Network.

I've created a short video (< 3 minutes) that shows you how:
https://youtu.be/QRpy4YnDGH0

If you have problems, contact Lori Schutz at lorischutz@porsche356registry.org
Michael Branning
356 Registry Vice President/Trustee
'64 SR Coupe
61 S90 Roadster

John Brooks
356 Fan

Re: Your action needed: Member Directory and Travel Assistance Network

#2 Post by John Brooks »

Hey guys, this is a very important data set. Get on the TAN and at least list your city and state. I make calls or send text all over the country. But I use the old copy on my computer, the new map is pretty cool. Driving to the Parade, Holliday or just a weekend outing, keeping your tub going is our most important function. I just walked a guy through a roadside broken throttle cable, and got him home with an easy work around.
John Brooks

62 Roadster
66 912
84 Cab
getting pushed around in porsches since 1965

Michael Branning
Registry Trustee
Instagram: @mtbranning

Re: Your action needed: Member Directory and Travel Assistance Network

#3 Post by Michael Branning »

John Brooks wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:15 pm Hey guys, this is a very important data set. Get on the TAN and at least list your city and state. I make calls or send text all over the country. But I use the old copy on my computer, the new map is pretty cool. Driving to the Parade, Holliday or just a weekend outing, keeping your tub going is our most important function. I just walked a guy through a roadside broken throttle cable, and got him home with an easy work around.
Thanks John…if members check the TAN box they should at least expose an email address, preferably a phone number. If I’m broken down on the side of the road, I’m probably not going to try and email somebody. :-)
Michael Branning
356 Registry Vice President/Trustee
'64 SR Coupe
61 S90 Roadster