Recommended books for 356 c

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Jason Parolini
356 Fan

Recommended books for 356 c

#1 Post by Jason Parolini »

Can you please recommend some books on the 356? Any and all books about the car including but not limited to history, model variations, maintenance, etc.. I do already have the drivers manual for my 356 c.

Thanks

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

Re: Recommended books for 356 c

#2 Post by Mike Wilson »

Jason: there was a recent thread on this topic. Depending upon how involved you want to get involved in the maintenance of your 356, there are several books ranging frim the actual B/C workshop manual to books such as Elfrink's. I suggest checking out Block's Books, one of our own.

I have a LOT of 356 books ranging from the factory work shop and parts manuals to the books by Harry Pellow, Brett Johnson, et al.

I'm sure others will weigh in with their suggestions.

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Jason Parolini
356 Fan

#3 Post by Jason Parolini »

Mike Wilson wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:39 pm Jason: there was a recent thread on this topic. Depending upon how involved you want to get involved in the maintenance of your 356, there are several books ranging frim the actual B/C workshop manual to books such as Elfrink's. I suggest checking out Block's Books, one of our own.

I have a LOT of 356 books ranging from the factory work shop and parts manuals to the books by Harry Pellow, Brett Johnson, et al.

I'm sure others will weigh in with their suggestions.

Mike
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, you are the only 1 to weigh in on my question about books on the Porsche 356. Anyone else out there on this great forum with suggestions for helpful and informative books on the 356?

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#4 Post by Mike Wilson »

Jason:

If you scroll down to the thread "Porsche books to recommend", there are several suggestions.

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Frank Barrett
356 Fan

#5 Post by Frank Barrett »

Our website, www.toadhallmotorbooks.com, has a reasonable selection of 356 titles, some new, some old, covering history, maintenance, and more.