Authenticity IV availability

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

Re: Authenticity IV availability

#31 Post by Brett Johnson »

Yes, November 2 -- Yours may go out tomorrow or Saturday -- things will be a little hectic for a while...
Brett Johnson

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#32 Post by Brett Johnson »

They are here! We will start shipping tomorrow. When I enable your Gallery access you will receive an email with a link for setting/resetting your password. It is linked to the email from your order. The email will come from TRR, Inc./Beeman Jorgensen -- please don't throw it away. Also look in your junk folder in the next few days for it. Once you follow the link and enter a password, you'll be taken to the information page that tells how the Gallery works.
Attachments
Bookpile.jpg
Bookpile.jpg (145.83 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
Brett Johnson

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#33 Post by Brett Johnson »

Sorry, I did not get a message to respond to your questions!

Yes, "Pending" means we got the order and we haven't processed it yet. I'm a stickler for not charging your card until we are ready to ship. We will start that process this evening and orders will be shipped in the order received. The first orders were received November 1. I will post again when we are caught up.
Brett Johnson

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#34 Post by Mike Wilson »

Awesome! Christmas comes early!

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#35 Post by Mike Wilson »

I just received my copy today, in a word, "Awesome!" Great layout, COLOR pics and more updated info. The bonus! Being able to log into the TRR website to view the individual pics (over 900!) so you can see more detail. There is also an Illustrations section.

Awesome job, Brett, et al. A very innovative approach to a 356 reference book.

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#36 Post by Brett Johnson »

Let me update you about the Gallery access on the www.tpr-inc.com website. If you ordered the book after noon EST November 25, you already have it. I was planning to start enabling access to those who ordered earlier once we get caught up shipping. I'm hoping that this will be tomorrow, December 11 (the first books were shipped December 6 and many more on December 9). If you get your book sooner, send me an email and I'll do it right away.

You will get an email from:

WordPress -- with the subject: [TPR, Inc. / Beeman Jorgensen, Inc.] Your username and password information

Don't throw this away! Also look for it in your junk folder. When you change the password and follow the link it will take you to a login screen and then to the Gallery Information page, which explains how it works.

We have also had a large number of declined charge cards -- including every American Express card on Sunday. Most of these are from the card issuing bank determining that we are an unrecognized vendor and are protecting you from potential fraud. We try to notify you of this right away (as will the card company), but have not heard back from about a dozen people. Once again, look in your junk folder. Our company name is TPR, Inc.

Thanks!

The Management
Brett Johnson

Eric Meyer
356 Fan
Location: California's Central Coast, not quite New Zealand... but close

#37 Post by Eric Meyer »

Beautiful book. Photos are so much better than the previous versions! Thank you!

John Brooks
356 Fan

#38 Post by John Brooks »

Mine came today. SUPER job.
John Brooks

62 Roadster
66 912
84 Cab
getting pushed around in porsches since 1965

Peter Boettcher
356 Fan

#39 Post by Peter Boettcher »

The new book is simply awesome and is a must have for any Porsche library.
Thanks to Brett for all his efforts, it is much appreciated.

Peter Boettcher
Peter Boettcher

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#40 Post by Brett Johnson »

I'm pleased to say that we are totally caught up with shipments as of today. Also all purchasers from www.tpr-inc.com should now have access to the online Gallery of high res. photos from the book. Those who have purchased the book for other vendors can purchase Gallery access if desired on the above website.
Brett Johnson

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

#41 Post by Ron LaDow »

Got mine today.
Somewhat strange in that the first version (on the shelf) was bought because I wasn't sure that "C" I bought was a "C", as opposed to some mod'd T6B. Turns out it was an early C.
Now I look at the total of the variations and am quite happy to be no longer really concerned with deciding if *that* car is 100% an "A".
But it remains an effort for which we owe Brett and the contributors some gratitude. Good goin' and attractive besides.
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Mark Roth
356Talk Moderator

#42 Post by Mark Roth »

Now that the dust has settled, tomorrow I am going to combine the three threads into one thread under vendor announcements. Thank you, Brett, for the service you have done for the 356 community.
Mark Roth
65 C Cab (Black/black)

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#43 Post by Brett Johnson »

That's fine. I wanted to let everyone know about the shipping and Gallery access, to ward off countless emails. I'm not really adept at social media stuff...
Brett Johnson

James Davies
356Talk Moderator

#44 Post by James Davies »

Well, I got mine yesterday and it is fantastic. Really, really great. Thanks Brett. Love the little table in the back (Marco's data?) which shows the number of cars built per year and to which country they were shipped. Fascinating.

Brett Johnson
Registry Hall of Fame

#45 Post by Brett Johnson »

Yes, Marco sent that with the message that it seemed like a good place for it. I thought so too!
Brett Johnson