A Big Thank You to This Awesome Community!!

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Nanette Reid
356 Fan

A Big Thank You to This Awesome Community!!

#1 Post by Nanette Reid »

I just want to give a huge shoutout to two members of this awesome community, who helped me finally land a 59 front high bar and two matching over-riders for 107399.
  • To David Jones, for remembering I was looking for these, and giving me a heads up on a thread about high bars and pointing me towards a possible sale.
  • And to Mark Cohn huge thanks for being so diligent with sourcing something to ship your spare high bar and over-riders to the other side of the world; it took a while (because Australia's customs department wanted to keep them to admire as much as I have in the past hour :P) but so definitely worth the wait!!
You guys truly epitomise what the 356 community here is all about - friendly, insightful and above all, so helpful and honest. If the site had a "Seller/Sales Feedback Rating System", I'd be giving Mark a 5-Star Rating. Unfortunately, we don't, but Mark, these are for you anyway: * * * * *

The little beast won't know what to do with all her shiny new parts!!! :D :D
Last edited by Nanette Reid on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Re: A Big Thank You to This Awesome Community!!

#2 Post by Ron LaDow »

Nothing you don't deserve...
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Mark Cohn
356 Fan

Re: A Big Thank You to This Awesome Community!!

#3 Post by Mark Cohn »

And thank you Nanette. These parts don’t do anybody any good sitting on the shelf! I look forward to pictures.