Emory Motorsports Chooses CDD Autogear's ReFuze

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Alan Louwerse
356 Fan

Emory Motorsports Chooses CDD Autogear's ReFuze

#1 Post by Alan Louwerse »

Emory RS.jpg
Emory RS.jpg (37.88 KiB) Viewed 3940 times
Rod Emory installed a CDD Autogear ReFuze modern blade fuse panel along with a custom wiring harness from YnZ in his signature Emory RS. Once fully sorted the YnZ harness and ReFuze will be used in future Emory Motorsports Outlaw builds. CDD Autogear is extremely proud that our ReFuze fuse panel meet's Rod's high standards and will be built into these iconic Porsches.

John Clarke
356 Fan

Re: Emory Motorsports Chooses CDD Autogear's ReFuze

#2 Post by John Clarke »

Don't care how good it is, No Adverts
Put it on Vendor Announcements

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#3 Post by Neil Bardsley »

And his first post too!!

Paul Ahnell
356 Fan
Tag: What?

#4 Post by Paul Ahnell »

Wow! That looks like something Darth Vader's Storm Troopers would drive.
Paul Ahnell
'60 Normal Coupe

Jim Breazeale
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: SF Giants Fan

#5 Post by Jim Breazeale »

Nice way to treat a new comer! Alan happens to be a friend of mine and a REGISTRY ADVERTISER! Maybe you should pay a bit more attention before bashing somebody.

Warmest Regards

Jim
Not a new comer
Jim Breazeale
www.easypor.com
www.facebook.com/pages/European-Auto-Salvage-Yard-EASY/120458108029410

Alan Louwerse
356 Fan

#6 Post by Alan Louwerse »

Thanks Jim

John Apologies for posting to the wrong category as pointed out it was my first posting.

And although it was my first post to the Forum I have been a member of the Registry for several years and an advertiser for all those same years.
As a respectful reminder, paid advertising allows us to enjoy the free stuff like hosting a forum.

I like all of you enjoy all things Porsche.

Best Regards
Alan Louwerse

John Clarke
356 Fan

#7 Post by John Clarke »

Hi Alan
Sorry if I offended You (and Jim) Not intended.
Regards Jay

Eric McKinley
356 Fan

#8 Post by Eric McKinley »

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum.

I had a look at your product, I am no auto spark but have a basic understanding.

Can you explain your product and how it differs to the original set up in a C car, also the benefits.

Eric McKinley
356 Fan

#9 Post by Eric McKinley »

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the detailed reply.

It sounds like a very good upgrade to the OEM part we have, another part to consider as a possible upgrade for members who are not concerned with originality.

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#10 Post by Neil Bardsley »

Alan Louwerse wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm Thanks Jim

John Apologies for posting to the wrong category as pointed out it was my first posting.

And although it was my first post to the Forum I have been a member of the Registry for several years and an advertiser for all those same years.
As a respectful reminder, paid advertising allows us to enjoy the free stuff like hosting a forum.

Best Regards
Alan Louwerse
I'm glad that you are a paid advertised and that you have produced a product that is being used.

However, respectfully, would you walk into a room of people you had never spoken too before and tell them about your new item for sale without introducing yourself?

PS Jim I don't think the lack of attention was on our side. Wrong forum etc, first post etc.

Jim Breazeale
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: SF Giants Fan

#11 Post by Jim Breazeale »

neilbardsley wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:53 am

Best Regards
Alan Louwerse
I'm glad that you are a paid advertised and that you have produced a product that is being used.

However, respectfully, would you walk into a room of people you had never spoken too before and tell them about your new item for sale without introducing yourself?

PS Jim I don't think the lack of attention was on our side. Wrong forum etc, first post etc.
Neil

I was a bit late to the party and didn't realize that Alan had posted this in the main forum. I get what you are saying and Alan did make a newbe mistake in posting it in the wrong forum before it was properly posted in the vendor section. Alan is a good friend of mine and has taken a very large amount of time and effort to make a very useful product for our old cars. He certainly isn't getting rich doing this and I commend him for doing it. Sorry for the over reaction.

Regards

Jim
Jim Breazeale
www.easypor.com
www.facebook.com/pages/European-Auto-Salvage-Yard-EASY/120458108029410

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#12 Post by Neil Bardsley »

Jim Breazeale wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:27 am
neilbardsley wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:53 am

Best Regards
Alan Louwerse

Neil

I was a bit late to the party and didn't realize that Alan had posted this in the main forum. I get what you are saying and Alan did make a newbe mistake in posting it in the wrong forum before it was properly posted in the vendor section. Alan is a good friend of mine and has taken a very large amount of time and effort to make a very useful product for our old cars. He certainly isn't getting rich doing this and I commend him for doing it. Sorry for the over reaction.

Regards

Jim
Thank you. That is a gentlemen's response sir!

Now I wish I've been in this game long enough to have done business with you :)

Alan Louwerse
356 Fan

#13 Post by Alan Louwerse »

Look, I made a misstep and apologized and do so again.

To answer your question, as an advertiser in Panorama, Excellence, ESSES and 356 Registry, with Pelican and Sierra Madre carrying my products and having been a vendor at several Werks Reunions, Rennsport Reunion, Hershey and a few Registry events I don't think I qualify as a stranger walking into the room.

I viewed my post as an announcement of an accomplishment not an announcement of a new product or a first attempt at selling my product.

Best Regards

Richard Emerson
356 Fan

#14 Post by Richard Emerson »

Alan Louwerse wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:05 pm Look, I made a misstep and apologized and do so again.

To answer your question, as an advertiser in Panorama, Excellence, ESSES and 356 Registry, with Pelican and Sierra Madre carrying my products and having been a vendor at several Werks Reunions, Rennsport Reunion, Hershey and a few Registry events I don't think I qualify as a stranger walking into the room.

I viewed my post as an announcement of an accomplishment not an announcement of a new product or a first attempt at selling my product.

Best Regards
Hey Alan, welcome! Tell us more about what you do too!

I know Rod Emory and his outlaws well so that’s a great vote of confidence in you. That’s a crazy build he did in the RSR (I’ve seen it) and he didn’t cut any corners so he must have loved your product to use it.

Cheers! (And yes your first post was a bit blunt but I’ve made worse entrances into parties. But all good now!)

Alan Louwerse
356 Fan

#15 Post by Alan Louwerse »

Hi Richard

I am a retired 45 year veteran of the semiconductor industry. CDD Autogear is my retirement venture.

I currently don't own a 356 nor do I expect to own another, however I am a fan of them and enjoy the community around them. Jim Breazeale has been very generous with his support for my ReFuze effort.
I bought my first 356 over 50 years ago and drove it all over California and the west. Those were exciting times to be immersed in the sports car scene in California. Races at Laguna Seca and Riverside and rallies of all stripes.

I own a 1985 911 Carrera which I purchased new and now has over 300K on the odo. It has also been all over the west including western Canada. I recently drove CA1 from LA to SF and although there was more traffic than the 60s 70s and 80s it is still one of my favorite drives.

My other Porsche-centric ride is a 1965 Corvair with 964 suspension and AWD. It is powered by a 3.6 993 engine and a C4 six speed. This is the car that started my friendship with Jim. I went to buy a part from EASY and when Jim saw the car and its underpinnings he encouraged me to attend one of his first Saturday gatherings. It was a big hit with the assembled cast and I got invited to run a few rGruppe drives. It won't get me membership but just running with the big dogs is enough.

In those 50+ years I have only been without a Porsche for 10 or so of them. I plan to never be without one from here on out.

Good to meet you and thanks for the support.