Registry Reunion Disappointment

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Brad Ripley
356 Fan

Re: Registry Reunion Disappointment

#16 Post by Brad Ripley »

Ditto on the great event -- great turnout of 356s with perfect weather. I didn't hear about the no-show situation 'til reading these posts. But wonder why the food vendor was not able to figure that in as they cooked/not cooked -- and to return the uncooked items to their vendor. In any case, great cars and enjoyed seeing many old friends and customers.

Mark Pribanic
356 Fan
Tag: Drive 'Em!

#17 Post by Mark Pribanic »

Was gonna stop by on my way to Laguna Seca but couldn't find the start and end times on the Registry talk forum event thread. I was driving up The road around 3:30pm and saw about 15 356's heading the other direction, so I assumed I missed the event. After talking to some 356'ers the next day it turns out there were still people there.

Anyway, thank you for your efforts & putting the event on. Pulled into my Neptune Beach, Florida driveway around 9pm last night. What a week its been!
Mark Pribanic
Registry# 13617
Florida Owners Group Trustee - 2008-2010
Neptune Beach, Florida USA
Instagram: Mark.Pribanic

Bob Magowan
356 Fan

#18 Post by Bob Magowan »

Hi Felix

Rest assured that all of us kiwis from Downunder had a wonderful time and greatly appreciate all the hard work that you and your team did to make the Reunion a wonderful and memorable occasion.

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#19 Post by Mike Wilson »

I sat next to a bunch of you Kiwis at the Porsche Flagship room. Great chatting with them especially about the rally racing Downunder!

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Mike DeJonge
356 Fan

#20 Post by Mike DeJonge »

I and my crew from Rennsport enjoyed the registry reunion and a great job was done to organize, and the food was great. I was able to talk to a few people even though we arrived on the late side
great job done
Mike dejonge
Restoration Design Inc.
52 Pre A Body Bumper X2
53 Pre A coupe
54 Pre A speedster
56 Speedster
60 D'letern Roadster
67 911
05 997