Recognize this name: Heinz Bade?

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

Re: Recognize this name: Heinz Bade?

#16 Post by Albert Tiedemann »

I have known Heinz Bade since 1961. He lives a scant 3 miles from my house The picture shown in a previous posting was not taken in Bruce Jennings's garage. The same photo appears in a 1964 issue of Porsche Panorama wherein Chesapeake Region was responsible for the special section. If you have the issue, look closely for "retouching".
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"

Dick Weiss
356 Fan

#17 Post by Dick Weiss »

I received an official photo of Hans w/all the 4-cam engines in the garage and the license plate just showing the numbers from his relations @ last year's swap meet in Ski Roundtop; It's been framed and hanging in a special place. (But not in the basement)

I watched Bruce during in many races (while stationed @ Ft. Belvoir, VA 1956) @ Marlburo(?), VIR opening, Cumberland, MD airport; etc.
I missed out when he was changed to other classes including the 911 as I was transferred to France for a year thru 1958.

Dick Weiss
356 Fan

#18 Post by Dick Weiss »

Mis-spelled Heinz--sorry!

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#19 Post by Adam Wright »

Dick Weiss wrote:I received an official photo of Hans w/all the 4-cam engines in the garage and the license plate just showing the numbers from his relations @ last year's swap meet in Ski Roundtop; It's been framed and hanging in a special place. (But not in the basement)

I watched Bruce during in many races (while stationed @ Ft. Belvoir, VA 1956) @ Marlburo(?), VIR opening, Cumberland, MD airport; etc.
I missed out when he was changed to other classes including the 911 as I was transferred to France for a year thru 1958.
Since we are showing off Heinz framed stuff, found this in one of the cars I bought from the estate.
Attachments
heinzlic.jpg
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

J. Leed
356 Fan
Tag: Rule Number 9

#20 Post by J. Leed »

Adam Wright wrote:
Dick Weiss wrote:I received an official photo of Hans w/all the 4-cam engines in the garage and the license plate just showing the numbers from his relations @ last year's swap meet in Ski Roundtop; It's been framed and hanging in a special place. (But not in the basement)

Since we are showing off Heinz framed stuff, found this in one of the cars I bought from the estate.
Adam,
You bought the car from which estate? Heinz Bade? Bruce Jennings?
Best,
Ed Leed
Regards,

Ed Leed
Member # 1482, Joined September, 1974
'64 356 SC Coupe Champagne Yellow - Gone, owned 48 Yrs
'69 911 E Coupe Tangerine - Gone, owned 45 Yrs
'03 911 Targa Carrara White - Heat, A/C, heated seats and radio that can be heard at 100 MPH

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#21 Post by Adam Wright »

J. Leed wrote:
Adam Wright wrote:

Adam,
Best,
Ed Leed
I bought two 911's from the Bade estate, you can see both behind him, a 73T and a 73S.
Attachments
Heinz werner Bade (rassa).jpg
1.JPG
bade73S.jpg
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

J. Leed
356 Fan
Tag: Rule Number 9

#22 Post by J. Leed »

Adam Wright wrote:
J. Leed wrote:
Adam Wright wrote:

Adam,
Best,
Ed Leed
I bought two 911's from the Bade estate, you can see both behind him, a 73T and a 73S.
When did Heinz Bade pass away?

Best,
Ed Leed
Regards,

Ed Leed
Member # 1482, Joined September, 1974
'64 356 SC Coupe Champagne Yellow - Gone, owned 48 Yrs
'69 911 E Coupe Tangerine - Gone, owned 45 Yrs
'03 911 Targa Carrara White - Heat, A/C, heated seats and radio that can be heard at 100 MPH

Edwin Ek
356 Fan

#23 Post by Edwin Ek »

April 2017.