My favorite swap meet Sept 15th

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

My favorite swap meet Sept 15th

#1 Post by Adam Wright »

My favorite swap meet is coming up in a couple of weeks (Saturday Sept 15th). Ski Roundtop is like the swap meets of old. The parts are all air-cooled and buyers and sellers who come are serious Porsche folks, ready to deal. So if you are on the hunt for stuff or want to unload some stuff, Roundtop is not to be missed. The Swap is in Lewisberry, PA near Hershey. For more info go to:

http://www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com
Attachments
skiroundtop18flyer.jpeg
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Peter Boettcher
356 Fan

Re: My favorite swap meet Sept 15th

#2 Post by Peter Boettcher »

This is a really fun event. This year the added bonus is the Open House at Dennis Frick`s shop.
See the announcement in the Registry magazine and wear your plaid shirt.
Peter Boettcher

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#3 Post by Adam Wright »

The weather is looking like it will hold for the swap, hope to see everyone come out!
Attachments
roundweather18.jpeg
roundweather18.jpeg (36.47 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Michael Moody
356 Fan

#4 Post by Michael Moody »

Thanks to all that showed up to buy, sell, and trade at this years swap meet. I am always amazed at what you guys bring, and what others find here at Roundtop. I enjoyed seeing and talking with all my long time friends again this year. To all of you that have supported this event from it's inception, I thank you now, and hope you continue to support this event in the future. With that being said I would like to let you all know that this is my last year running the swap meet. Next year Steve Limpert of Air Cooled Racing will be the new man at the helm. He will be keeping the swap meet fairly much the same as I have. Please continue to support this important event. Over the last 16 years you have all showed how important it is to stay together as a group. I will sorely miss my connection with all of you. Thank you again for all the smiles and great conversations I have had with all of you. Sincerely, Mike Moody

Hugo Karasawa
356 Fan

#5 Post by Hugo Karasawa »

Please post some pictures.