Bags

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Bags

#1 Post by Ron LaDow »

Through the years that we at Pre Mat have been attending the Lit Meet, we've noticed that folks buy goodies and then must juggle them as they continue their tour of the floor to examine other wares.
Well, no longer; Precision Matters is introducing a new product to address that issue: Bags!
In order to reduce the juggling requirement, Pre Mat will be offering carrying bags large enough for any of your purchases of the Pre Mat Show Special products and most of the goodies purchased from other vendors. And they are offered at the very attractive price of $0.00!
We are dedicated to customer service. Stop by the table and ask; we aim to please...
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Tom Tate
356 Fan
Tag: Boston MA

Re: Bags

#2 Post by Tom Tate »

Is this a great Club or what? A bunch of us from TYP356NE are coming out and look forward to seeing you there! We'll be needing a bag to carry all that stuff back to Boston. KTF

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#3 Post by Adam Wright »

xx
Last edited by Adam Wright on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

#4 Post by Ron LaDow »

Adam Wright wrote:No there is an idea, a gift bag, I should try those....
Hope your's are full of goodies Ron, people like them full of goodies.
Adam, I encourage you to take a table, fill Pre Mat bags with goodies you've cadged and hand them out. The tables are not expensive and I know you can do it.
BTW, in answer to a couple of private queries, the discount on quantity buys of the bags is very generous: 100%!
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor

#5 Post by Adam Wright »

xx
Last edited by Adam Wright on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

#6 Post by Ron LaDow »

Adam, I know this will come as a great surprise, but there are some threads which are NOT ABOUT Adam Wright! Really!
You'll probably have to learn to deal with it.
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor

#7 Post by Adam Wright »

xx
Last edited by Adam Wright on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.unobtanium-inc.com

Emil Wojcik
356 Fan

#8 Post by Emil Wojcik »

Adam, seriously? You figured it was a good idea to jump in on Ron's thread? And at the same time you disparage the Lit Meet by telling everyone that everything's too expensive there? Uncool.

If you really meant this as advice you would have sent Ron a private message. Again, uncool.
Emil Wojcik
'64 356C Euro coupe
'78 MGB
'86 Jaguar XJ6 Series 3
'94 MB E420

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor

#9 Post by Adam Wright »

Emil Wojcik wrote:Adam, seriously? You figured it was a good idea to jump in on Ron's thread? And at the same time you disparage the Lit Meet by telling everyone that everything's too expensive there? Uncool.

If you really meant this as advice you would have sent Ron a private message. Again, uncool.
That's not at all what I said and not at all what I meant to do with offering advice on this thread.
www.unobtanium-inc.com

Emil Wojcik
356 Fan

#10 Post by Emil Wojcik »

'Perception is reality'

You were in marketing so you're certainly familiar with that phrase.

Regardless of your intention, that's how it read to me and it's unlikely I'm the only one who would perceive it that way.
Emil Wojcik
'64 356C Euro coupe
'78 MGB
'86 Jaguar XJ6 Series 3
'94 MB E420

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor

#11 Post by Adam Wright »

Emil Wojcik wrote:'Perception is reality'

You were in marketing so you're certainly familiar with that phrase.

Regardless of your intention, that's how it read to me and it's unlikely I'm the only one who would perceive it that way.
I guess we will have to agree to dis-agree on this one, everything you're saying is completely off on what I intended in posting.
www.unobtanium-inc.com