Almost Identical Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth (Still Available)

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Peter Silten
356 Fan

Almost Identical Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth (Still Available)

#1 Post by Peter Silten »

I will again be selling my genuine speaker cloth for the oval and sorta-round speakers at the upcoming Lit Meet. Feel free to contact me directly -- prs356@comcast.net -- if you would like me to hold a set for you. For those of you unfamiliar with this item, here is a link to my ad on the Registry:

http://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/14352

Thanks.

I will be at table # 146.
Attachments
004%20(Large).JPG
004%20(Large).JPG (77.84 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

Peter Silten
356 Fan

Re: Almost Identical Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth (Still Availabl

#2 Post by Peter Silten »

My fabric came to the rescue. I received an email from a VW owner who needed my fabric to cover the Blaupunkt speaker in his otherwise concours 57 VW. He said he needed it ASAP because he was entering a car show later that week. I asked him where he was located and he said Burbank. I told him that I was going to be flying into LA the next day and said that I would be happy to meet him. We met up, he recovered his speaker that evening, he entered the car show and won a prize. He sent me photos of his car, which is one of the nicest 57s I have ever seen, better than new with all of the accessories including a matching trailer.

Victor Ingram
356 Fan

#3 Post by Victor Ingram »

I took some liberty and applied Peters cloth to a pre-a.
Peter was great to deal with and the result was really nice, it gave the dash pod a nice vintage look.
Attachments
IMG_1358.JPG

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#4 Post by Peter Silten »

Thanks Victor. It was great working with you as well. Here is a photo of the speaker restored by the prize-winning VW owner.
Attachments
VW Speaker.jpg