Going to France and Italy this spring

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Robert G Smith
356 Fan

Going to France and Italy this spring

#1 Post by Robert G Smith »

My wife and I are headed to the 75th D-Day aniversary this year and will be in France, Italy and possibly Germany, I looking to see if anyone is aware of any 356 events or folks we could meet with that have our cars in common.
Also any suggestions of areas that maybe other Regersity members have enjoyed, we have been to the factory and the musume already and I’m hoping some others have found interesting places they would be willing to share.
Sincerely, Bob and Laura Smith

Ashley James
356 Fan

Re: Going to France and Italy this spring

#2 Post by Ashley James »

I used to organise tours of various bits of France for R-R&B owners and I explored on my motorbike for many years. it’s incredibly beautiful and the minor roads are surprisingly quiet. I’d recommend crossing the Loire to fontevraud or Loche, spending a night and then heading to Brantome, which is magnificent, serves good food and has shops for madam.

Obviously the Chateaus on the Loire are fascinating, but so is touring on minor roads. Choose what you enjoy.

I’ll over there late spring, so maybe we could meet.