Shipping Cross Country

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Mark Reich
356 Fan

Shipping Cross Country

#1 Post by Mark Reich »

I know this topic has been covered but I can't find the thread.

I am looking to ship my son's BMW from Massachusetts to Oregon. I would like to use an enclosed transport and looking for recommendations. Intercity is booked solid with no likely availability for months. I got a quote from Reliable (high) and United Routes LLC (reasonable, but know nothing about them). Any suggestions? I don't want to wait months as my son really wants his car.

Thanks.
Mark Reich
'61 T5B Super Coupe - Heron Grey
'18 911 Carrera - Miami Blue

Robert G Smith
356 Fan

Re: Shipping Cross Country

#2 Post by Robert G Smith »

Mark Reich wrote:I know this topic has been covered but I can't find the thread.

I am looking to ship my son's BMW from Massachusetts to Oregon. I would like to use an enclosed transport and looking for recommendations. Intercity is booked solid with no likely availability for months. I got a quote from Reliable (high) and United Routes LLC (reasonable, but know nothing about them). Any suggestions? I don't want to wait months as my son really wants his car.

Thanks.
Mark, I had a 356 Cab shipped from the east coast here to Oregon this last year and was very pleased with the company. Send me your email and I will send his contact information, the car arrived two days early and in perfect condition.
The fellows name is Glenn Crook.
Sincerely Bob Smith robertsm@kw.com