Problem with forwarding address

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

Problem with forwarding address

#1 Post by Albert Tiedemann »

All:

Below are instruction from the FAQs

Can I have my magazine forwarded to a winter address?

A: If you go south in the winter, or make other seasonal moves, you must let us know in advance where to send your magazine. Do not depend on the post offiec to forward your mail, even first class, after a short period of time.

Log on to your member profile (click "edit" in the lower left corner of the page) and change your address. You can do this as often as necessary, but remember, we need at least two weeks lead time in advance of these magazine mail dates: Jan 1, March 1, May 1, July 1, Sept 1, Nov 1.

You may also call ( 651-342-1524) or email the membership office to make a change.

There is no "edit" on my profile and I cannot even find my name on the membership list. That list must only respond to the "when joined" column first and then, second, on name beginning with___. You might just as well look at every page until you find your name--if it is there!

Any help appreciated and as a last resort I will email the membership.
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"

Wes Bender
356 Fan

Re: Problem with forwarding address

#2 Post by Wes Bender »

I don't see an edit button either. I suspect that those instructions might be outdated. I would e-mail the membership office and request the change in mailing address. Or call Mary Skamser at the new phone number that she posted about a few days ago. You might also mention the problem with the instructions to her. Maybe one of the website gurus will see this and it can be fixed. Might be a good idea for someone in the know to review all the FAQ items for accuracy.
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.....