The circle is now complete!

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

The circle is now complete!

#1 Post by Adam Wright »

The circle is now complete, found dead, brought back, and after putting the plates on today, now legal. 2 mechanics, body shop, thousands of dollars, the hardcore state salvage inspection, and now it's done! What a journey.

Full story here: https://www.pca.org/news/2018-01-01/bar ... ap-porsche
Attachments
1.JPG
993tree.JPG
3.JPG
8.JPG
993done.jpg
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Martin Bruechle
356 Fan

Re: The circle is now complete!

#2 Post by Martin Bruechle »

Looking good Adam. Is it still salvage ? I've heard there is ways to take a car off a salvage title ?
Thanks for the nos valve springs.
Might go on a 912 stroker motor.

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Re: The circle is now complete!

#3 Post by Adam Wright »

Martin Bruechle wrote:Looking good Adam. Is it still salvage ? I've heard there is ways to take a car off a salvage title ?
Thanks for the nos valve springs.
Might go on a 912 stroker motor.
It has a re-built title, branded for life, but legal to drive and tag.

I've heard of ways of "washing" a salvage title through KY, but I don't have the will or inclination for such silliness. I can't see the title when I'm driving, and you can't get the salvage history off the Carfax, so anyone who goes to great lengths to deceive will probably have it blow up in their face anyway.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.