USA Member need Austrailian favor ? ? ? ? Please !

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Doug Daniel
356 Fan

USA Member need Austrailian favor ? ? ? ? Please !

#1 Post by Doug Daniel »

Hello everyone, this is Doug Daniel, in Williamsburg VA, longtime member of 356 Registry. I need a part for a computer that I have ONLY found in Australia and they WILL NOT ship it out of the country. The part is out of production, and they have the ONLY 2 that I have found anywhere. It is not expensive, and I am happy to cover all costs if someone in Australia will purchase it for me and ship it to me. This SEEMS to be the only way I will be able to find this part, unless one shows up on E-Bay. If someone is willing to do this I certainly would appreciate it. Please send me a private message.

Thanks Much,
Doug

jim saunders
356 Fan

Re: USA Member need Austrailian favor ? ? ? ? Please !

#2 Post by jim saunders »

Hi Doug, I'm in Australia. Unfortunately your personal email is not listed on the Registry, but mine is if you want to contact me. Cheers, jim

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#3 Post by Neil Bardsley »

If Jim isn't able to help you. My brother lives in Perth so should be able to help

jim saunders
356 Fan

#4 Post by jim saunders »

Thanks Neil, a really decent offer. However, all is sorted - just waiting for the part to be delivered here, before I mail it off. Thanks mate, jim