Happy Holidays to ALL of our 356 Vendors

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Dick Douglass
356 Fan

Happy Holidays to ALL of our 356 Vendors

#1 Post by Dick Douglass »

As 2015 comes to an end, it is time to Thank our vendors.
We all have had some panic moment this past year when we rushed to the phone or web site and needed something Right Now! They are there.

We are lucky to participate in 9 shows a year and without the support of our vendors, it would not be fun. We have plenty of bags and wax products and key fobs, but knowing that a Vendor supports your event really means a lot.

I see vendor participation as a way for the Vendor to touch the local 356 owner, and make or renew a customer. Bean counters want to know what it cost to find a new customer. Then they list the cost to retain a customer, and lastly they get upset when a customer leaves. Reason for leaving is POOR Communication !!! Supporting a local event relays the point that they want your members to remember them!!!

To all of our vendors THANKS for a Great Year and we look forward to your successful year next year. We all need vendors and suppliers.

Jim Hardie
356 Fan

Re: Happy Holidays to ALL of our 356 Vendors

#2 Post by Jim Hardie »

Dick,

I noticed and appreciated your post....haven't seen any replies! What's up with that, do our members disagree? Doubtful.

This may be one of the more important posts I've seen lately!! So, thanks to all you venders and all doing 356-related work - you keep our cars alive and us drivin'

THANKS

Glen Hamner, Jr
356 Fan
Tag: '63 S/R project, '80 911SC, '11 Cayenne

#3 Post by Glen Hamner, Jr »

Ditto, how's business? May the new year bring more than ya can stand.

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

#4 Post by Mike Wilson »

Thanks to all of you that keep our 356's running!
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Dick Douglass
356 Fan

#5 Post by Dick Douglass »

Jim
Jim,
Great to hear from You.
I understand the Sacramento 356's got together recently and kicked some tires and had fun.

Happy Holidays