Easy Parts

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Re: Easy Parts

#16 Post by Adam Wright »

I was playing the best golf game of my life, birdied the first two holes and had par on the next two, it was my day. Then my beeper went off (remember those) it was my brother and he typed in 911, which meant emergency. I got on my cart, went to the club house and called him, he was in a bad wreck and needed my help, so I had to put off the Game of the Century. We shall never know if I would have finished the game a champion....
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Sebastian Gaeta
356 Fan

#17 Post by Sebastian Gaeta »

Adam Wright wrote:I was playing the best golf game of my life, birdied the first two holes and had par on the next two, it was my day. Then my beeper went off (remember those) it was my brother and he typed in 911, which meant emergency. I got on my cart, went to the club house and called him, he was in a bad wreck and needed my help, so I had to put off the Game of the Century. We shall never know if I would have finished the game a champion....

It was gonna be a Cinderella story, at Augusta, about to become..................The Master's Champion...... 8)
Sebastian Gaeta
www.arbormotion.com

Registry #8339

'65 C coupe
'64 C cab

-------
2014 Boxster 981
2005 997 C2 Cab
1967 Karmann Ghia Convertible
1966 VW Single Cab
1966 Ducati Cafe Racer
1964 Karmann Ghia Coupe
1963 Beetle

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#18 Post by Adam Wright »

Sebastian Gaeta wrote:
Adam Wright wrote:I was playing the best golf game of my life, birdied the first two holes and had par on the next two, it was my day. Then my beeper went off (remember those) it was my brother and he typed in 911, which meant emergency. I got on my cart, went to the club house and called him, he was in a bad wreck and needed my help, so I had to put off the Game of the Century. We shall never know if I would have finished the game a champion....

It was gonna be a Cinderella story, at Augusta, about to become..................The Master's Champion...... 8)
I think Sebastian just wants to get me into some high heels, even glass ones...
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Steve Harrison
356 Fan

#19 Post by Steve Harrison »

Ha Ha Sebastian,..that's exactly the movie I was thinking of when I read Adam's story.
The preacher in the rain.
That movie has so many memorable lines and/or story points.

Saw it was on about a month or two ago and took it in again. Man, it's still pretty funny even today.
Rodney Dangerfield is priceless.

Sebastian Gaeta
356 Fan

#20 Post by Sebastian Gaeta »

Steve Harrison wrote:Ha Ha Sebastian,..that's exactly the movie I was thinking of when I read Adam's story.
The preacher in the rain.

Steve,

I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for quite awhile!
Sebastian Gaeta
www.arbormotion.com

Registry #8339

'65 C coupe
'64 C cab

-------
2014 Boxster 981
2005 997 C2 Cab
1967 Karmann Ghia Convertible
1966 VW Single Cab
1966 Ducati Cafe Racer
1964 Karmann Ghia Coupe