In case your lottery winnings needs to get spent

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Jim Nelson
356 Fan

In case your lottery winnings needs to get spent

#1 Post by Jim Nelson »

Glen Hamner, Jr
356 Fan
Tag: '63 S/R project, '80 911SC, '11 Cayenne

Re: In case your lottery winnings needs to get spent

#2 Post by Glen Hamner, Jr »

Would that be to drive or just have around to admire? How big are you Jim? Have you ever tried to crawl into one of these. For someone of my height, it would require that the chassis be stretched, or I should just wait until I shrink some more. Beautiful restoration though, who wouldn't be proud. Just the same, If I couldn't drive it, I'd put my lottery funds elsewhere, damn the appreciation it will garner over the years of idle worship.

Jim Nelson
356 Fan

#3 Post by Jim Nelson »

I'm around 6'1", but I've managed to get into some unlikely spots. If it's comfortable when you get in, then getting in isn't a problem. I do know that a 906 fits nicely, and I can squeeze into an old F1 car. I do think if you have it, though, you need to drive it, so the value in my hands would probably plummet compared to a garage queen.

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#4 Post by Neil Bardsley »

Ok how about this

http://www.maxted-page.com/cars/car-details.aspx?id=268

Unfortunately it appears this one has been sold since it has disappeared from the web site! However, it won the Targa!