Southern California Advice / Assistance

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
John Bulmer
356 Fan

Southern California Advice / Assistance

#1 Post by John Bulmer »

Hey All

Thought I would use this forum to see if anybody out there could give me some good travel advice for the Southern California area.

Am heading to the South Pacific for the last week in August for some R&R. Then spending the first week of September in Southern California shopping for a 356. Will likely be in the Los Angeles area but am known for not making up my mind too far in advance and could end up anywhere between San Diego and San Francisco - I love to drive so distance usually isn't a big deal for me.

Looking for some tourist / travel advice for my stay - possible places to stay (B&B's ok by me), places to avoid (usually most important), leads on 356's (of course). Will likely take in a ball game or two, just cause I can, but other than that have absolutely no plans, well besides checking out European Collectibles and some of the other 356 dealers. :)

Anything you got would be greatly appreciated. I arrive on the 30th of August and leave on the 6th or 7th of September, unless I pick up the "new" 356 and drive it home.

Thanks in advance.

jb
John Bulmer
Alberta, CANADA