My bay weighs 3.56 kgs!

For off-topic posts only (i.e. non 356 related content). No politics, religion or obscenity. Play nice!
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

My bay weighs 3.56 kgs!

#1 Post by Adam Wright »

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. Our new baby, Ava, was weighed yesterday after her birth, and the scale was set for Kilos. Her weight came up hovering and settled on 3.56 kgs. I figured she was my daoughter for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I can even teach her how to work on them.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Michael Cass
356 Fan

#2 Post by Michael Cass »

Congratulations Adam on your beautiful little girl :D .

She will fit in the back seat of the 356 very soon and will be asking you for the keys before you know it I am sure!
59 Porsche 356A Coupe
59 VW Kombi
60 VW kombi x2
61 VW Karmann Ghia Coupe
92 BMW E30 325i Convertible (at least it's German)
02 Toyota Townace SBV ( aka. The Unspeakable)

Rich Behrends
356 Fan

#3 Post by Rich Behrends »

Congratulations Adam on your beautiful little girl .
My granddaughter born 2 months ago weighed 3.12 kilos
but she was born to a step daughter.
Rich Behrends
lurking since March 09

Christian Guthrie
356 Fan
Tag: How many is enough?

#4 Post by Christian Guthrie »

Congrats Adam! Having 2 daughters myself, I'm really excited for you. Don't underestimate what girls can do. I was working in the garage when my 4 year old came out and watched me for a little while. Next thing I know she's attempting to see what the wrench and scocket will fit on. I asked her for the wrench and she said " Do you want the wrench or the socket Dad? I think the socket would be better." Damn near brought a tear to my eye! Also, if you want to have some fun with your friends, try this: My 4 year old loves to play with the magnet in the garage. So I taught her if it sticks it's ferrous and if it doesn't it's non-ferrous. A friend of mine stops over for a beer and she's using the magnet. I asked her what she was doing and she starts pointing out what's ferrous and what's non-ferrous. My friend looks at me and says " What's ferrous mean???? Priceless.
Congrats again and try to get some sleep.

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#5 Post by Adam Wright »

New pics of me with Baby Ava 356!
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.