The MOST Porsche 356 Projects

Share progress on your 356 related project or full restoration with others!
LTC S L Hackworth
356 Fan

The MOST Porsche 356 Projects

#1 Post by LTC S L Hackworth »

PORSCHE PROJECTS:
I have the MOST PENDING Porsche 356 Projects for any individual (non-commercial) OLD Porsche Registry Member (#76). I have three 356C Coupes and a 356B T-6 Convertible. I have had these since the 1980s/1990s and hauled them to Oklahoma back in 2006 when I moved from Virginia. Too bad Stoddard has closed their contest or I might be saving (a little quicker) my 356 Porsches too.

REBUILDING PROJECT:
Lightning struck our home in May 2013 and we are just now getting the finishing touches completed on that money pit project. My wife and I are both retired and living from pay check to paycheck. Our home is a restored 1907 Arts and Crafts "American Four Square" style two-story POURED CONCRETE historic home.

OTHER PROJECTS:
I also have family projects such as two children I'm putting through college, one grandson and another student we sponsor living with us while they finish their technical schooling. Our youngest son has returned from Afghanistan and is back with the First CAV DIV at Fort Hood on his way to Korea next month. When he returns next year he will also move back in with us to complete his college degree.

I am a 72-year old Disabled 36+ year Veteran (USMC/Special Forces NCO and later a Military Intelligence Officer) who has my wife, my 92-year old Mother, three female dogs, and a female Burmese cat living together. I have personally saved about a dozen 356 Porsches over the last thirty-five years to include Speedster # 46 (that went to Ray R in Southern California). I also saved many other 356s such as two 1959 Convertible Ds, a 1960 356B Roadster, two 356C Cabriolets, a 356B Cabriolet, and many 356B/C Coupes. Just "KEEP THE FAITH" as the close Inner Circle once said.

neil blaber
356 Fan

Re: The MOST Porsche 356 Projects

#2 Post by neil blaber »

seems you need the help of extending time not stoddards lol

seriously though, good luck
instagram - neilblaber

David Gensler
356 Fan

Re: The MOST Porsche 356 Projects

#3 Post by David Gensler »

Whew, I'm worn out after just reading your post. My hat is off to you Sir!

You've got me beat. I have four Porsche projects, but only three of them are 356. A coupe, B roadster, C coupe. The fourth is an old beater '68 911L targa, so I guess it doesn't count. If I had a lick of common sense, I'd only have one.

Good luck.
DG
David Gensler