Norman Hamilton Melbourne Australia 356A Porsche

Share progress on your 356 related project or full restoration with others!
florian beck
356 Fan

Norman Hamilton Melbourne Australia 356A Porsche

#1 Post by florian beck »

Hi every one I'm trying to track down more info and Documents on my little car.
Vin 106136 would anyone know how has access to the Australian Hamiltons records in Australia.
looking for the bill of sale or anything that can build the story on the car. i'm trying to tie the documents to Mr Tom Roach
or Mr Bobby Limb. i just received my Kardex. from Colin thank you again for all your help.
image1.JPG
This car was built on the 10th Jan 1959. the car was ordered on the 9th Sep 1958 by Cap Motors Sydney and was delivered to the importer Hamiltons of Melbourne Australia on the 28th Feb 1959. the car was Sold to Tom Roach in Sydney on the 3 March 1959. with options of Bosch headlights, green tint windscreen and USA spec bars.

According to the Hamilton record the car was import Porsche No: 201 into Australia.

the car was in Pennant Hills Sydney in someones back yard for over 20 years. I was told it was a 3 owner car, one was Bobby Limb from (The Bobby Limb show) in the 60s .

Making this the best barn fined in Australia for over 5 years. a Very rare fined with the History to match.

The Owners
1 Mr Tom Roach
2 Mr Bobby Limb
3 Mr (name private)
4 Mr Florian Beck

well i hope someone out there can help.
if they don't wish to go throw the forum this is my privet email florianbeck5@hotmail.com

thank you for your time
Florian Beck
www.facebook.com/porsche1958
www.florianbeck.com