Radium Green

Share progress on your 356 related project or full restoration with others!
Jake Jacobi
356 Fan

Radium Green

#1 Post by Jake Jacobi »

I'm closing in on my color choice and have one more question. The coupe featured on the cover of the Registry, Issue 37-4 (11-12/2013) appears to be Reutter #510, Radium Green. Can anyone verify that? At this point in the game, that particular color has moved up to the front of the pack. This has been by far the most difficult part of this restoration. As always, thanks guys.

Jake Jacobi
DennisJ@neb.rr.com
Dennis A. Jacobi

Terry Worick
356 Fan

Re: Radium Green

#2 Post by Terry Worick »

And here she is!!!!
Attachments
IMG_1580.jpg

Jake Jacobi
356 Fan

#3 Post by Jake Jacobi »

I'd like to put up a picture of my Radium Green coupe, but don't know how, and I'm too lazy to take the time to figure it out (not really, just extremely busy). As with most 356 colors I've seen, this one takes on many hues, depending on whether it's indoors or out, the angle or the surrounding light. But yours appears to be very much like mine. So, how do I put the picture up? Thanks, my friend.

Jake Jacobi
DennisJ@neb.rr.com
Dennis A. Jacobi

Joe Ruiz
356 Fan
Tag: https://www.instagram.com/okrasa/

#4 Post by Joe Ruiz »

My 1951 Split Coupe #10572 is also Radium Green with green leather interior! Here are some photos
of another car I found on the net that show the same radium green color. Cheers. Mr. Okrasa 8)

James Davies
356Talk Moderator

#5 Post by James Davies »

Roger Bray Restoration is/was doing a really nice '52 Radium green interim bumper coupe.

http://www.rogerbrayrestoration.com/carsales.htm

I believe Matt Wilson also has a very nice '53 Radium green coupe.

Radium green is definitely a difficult color to get right I think. Perhaps people who have painted their cars this color can chime in.

BarryDavison
356 Fan

#6 Post by BarryDavison »

can anyone tell me the difference between Radium and"light green metallic" code 6037. Does not appear to be much on 6037 when it is painted on a 356. Thanks