356 Hobby Mechanic Meeting (Schrauber-Treffen) LA, CA Oct 28

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Dirk Heinrich
356 Fan

356 Hobby Mechanic Meeting (Schrauber-Treffen) LA, CA Oct 28

#1 Post by Dirk Heinrich »

This is the first of hopefully many events to come. I want to get a bunch of guys and/or ladies together, who are interested in meeting regularly (like once a month) to work on our 356.
We will get together at the house of any person who is willing to host and has some tools.
Bigger projects, like taking the engine out, we will only do at the host’s house. Smaller projects from oil change to brake rebuild we can do anywhere for anyone.

The only requirement is to be willing to learn and share your experience. You don’t have to host or be a super mechanic (although that’d be great!).

I will host the first Schrauber (German for hobby mechanic) Event on Saturday October 25th - we will meet at 11am at my house at California 91011. I live right by Angeles Crest Highway, which is a perfect place to test your 356 climbing and cornering abilities.

I am thinking 3 to 8 people would be perfect.

Reply here with your interest and I’ll PM you my address.

Jeff Corneau
356 Fan

#2 Post by Jeff Corneau »

Hello again....I am certainly still interested, but with the holiday and my work schedule lately I have just not had time to catch up on email and getting back to you!

Not to sound "nanner-nanner," but my car really doesn't need much, if any, work. However, I would love to come hang out with you guys and share stories and then go rolling with you. I would REALLY like to drive with a group and take some cool pictures. I host my own website and would love to have some friends to add more cars to my site. If you'd like to check it out, you can see it at

www.papas356.com

Again, hope you have a great holiday season.

Jeff[/code]
Jeff Corneau
Original Family Owned
1959 356A T2
Silver on black leather
#106334 Chassis
#836998 Engine
#85370 Transmission
www.papas356.com