Auction of Porsche items from Cal Turner

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Gordon Maltby
Registry Hall of Fame

Auction of Porsche items from Cal Turner

#1 Post by Gordon Maltby »

I received this from the TN auction company. Perhaps Registry members will be interested.

My company, Baldini Auction Company, LLC, is conducting an auction for Cal Turner, III of his Porsche Automobilia and Petroliana. There are some very interesting and one-of-a-kind items and we would like to get the word out to some of your well-respected Porsche owners.

The online auction is open now. People can go to www.baldiniauction.com and click on the "Auction" tab to view the auction and register to bid. The auction will be open for bidding from today through July 13th. The auction will start to close on that day, July 13th, beginning at 2pm CST.

If you or any of your members have questions, they may contact me directly either here at the office 615-490-6849 or my personal cell number 615-500-4917. We will have a public inspection of the items at our auction gallery on July 12th.

Patti Baldini, CAI, C.E.S.
Baldini Auction Company, LLC
3522 Central Pike, Ste. 207
Hermitage, Tn 37076
Firm #5963
www.baldiniauction.com
patti@baldiniauction.com
615-490-6849(office)
615-500-4917(cell)