2016 PCA Jay Peak VT

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
M Penta
356 Fan

2016 PCA Jay Peak VT

#1 Post by M Penta »

I'm thrilled this is taking place at Jay Peak. I see that rooms are going quickly and was wondering if there is typically an RV parking area. I'm sure there will be many RV's in the lot, is camping generally permitted at these events?

I plan to bring the 356C, and would also like to bring the 66 Dodge van and camper. If I get there early, is it reasonable to expect to be able to set up in the lot for the week?

Anyone else planning on bringing a camper/RV? If so, what arrangements should be made ahead of time?

Thanks,

Mark

Randy Kaplin
356 Fan

Re: 2016 PCA Jay Peak VT

#2 Post by Randy Kaplin »

http://2016parade.pca.org/hotels.html

This is a link to the PCA Parade Lodging Site. At the bottom of the page you will see a reference to closest RV and camping options.

M Penta
356 Fan

#3 Post by M Penta »

Thanks Randy, I did not notice that.

M Penta
356 Fan

#4 Post by M Penta »

Well, I saw a few Porsches heading north today on my way to work, one of which was a grey 356 - the first one I have ever spied driving on the road (anyone here???).

Unfortunately I failed to finish my car, so I will be packing up the family in the 66 Dodge van and camper (about as opposite from a Porsche as it gets!) and camping at local camp ground since I also failed to get a room.

I will be at a local car show tomorrow with the van and camper, then heading up to Jay Peak after.

Hope some folks here are making the trip, weather looks nice.

Safe travels,

Mark