2016 ECH Will be in Akron, OH September 8th thru the 11th.

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Peter Boettcher
356 Fan

2016 ECH Will be in Akron, OH September 8th thru the 11th.

#1 Post by Peter Boettcher »

Please see the Latest News tab for info on the 2016 ECH that will be held in Akron, Ohio September 8th thru the 11th.
This will be put on by the same team that held the Holiday in Cleveland, Ohio which was an awesome event.

The concours will be held at Glenmoor Country Club which is a spectacular venue. An autocross and tech sessions are also planned.

Mark your 2016 calendar now and watch the website for more details.

Peter Boettcher
Cincinnati, OH
Peter Boettcher

Mark Yarrish
356 Fan

Re: 2016 ECH Will be in Akron, OH September 8th thru the 11t

#2 Post by Mark Yarrish »

Peter!

I read the email from the registry yesterday, and immediately got excited for a potential trip home to Ohio in September. I hope to make it with my car! It will be great to see the DSG group in full force in Akron.

~Mark
1965 C Coupe
Instagram: yarrie513

Mark Pribanic
356 Fan
Tag: Drive 'Em!

#3 Post by Mark Pribanic »

Ahh, Glenmoor! My parents built one of the first homes in that neighborhood while I was in college. Spent a few summer and winter breaks there. Some of the most friendly people I've ever met, live in NE Ohio.
Mark Pribanic
Registry# 13617
Florida Owners Group Trustee - 2008-2010
Neptune Beach, Florida USA
Instagram: Mark.Pribanic

Glen Hamner, Jr
356 Fan
Tag: '63 S/R project, '80 911SC, '11 Cayenne

#4 Post by Glen Hamner, Jr »

Been there done that, too close to the last gathering of the faithful in Cleveland to warrant taking on that driving experience again so soon. 356 folk are nice pretty much wherever you may find or gather them together, its never were we meet but rather with whom we meet that makes the good times roll.

Dan Kalinski
356 Fan

#5 Post by Dan Kalinski »

Glenmoore is a fantastic location. Have stayed at the "Country Club" many times and have played golf there more times than I can remember while entertaining my clients. We also played Firestone many times as well. Always a fun trip.

Lots of great history on the building and fantastic homes that are on the grounds there. We always asked the limo driver for a little tour of the area.

If you get the chance to eat at the restaurant there, have always been very happy with the food and the service. A really great place!