Registry Reunion 2015

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jim Liberty
356 Registry Member
Tag: Jim

Registry Reunion 2015

#1 Post by Jim Liberty »

Hi gang, Felix Macaluso and I are looking for volunteers for the Registry Reunion afternoon, fron 2;00 on.. We need people to direct traffic, man cross walks, keep an eye in the beer kegs, help park cars. If you would like to pitch in, pleas e-mail me. I'll pass your names and available times on to Felix for final coordination.

..................................................................... Jim.
Jim Liberty

Mark Merz
356 Fan

Re: Registry Reunion 2015

#2 Post by Mark Merz »

I didn't realize you have to have a Pass to get to this... I was there at the last one many Many years .. don't want to miss this one... if anyone has an Extra Pass ... PLEASE let me know. Bringing a car that know body has ever seen... would like to have it on the grass... I do not need a Meal, just to be able to get the car in and mingle

Mark

(415)259-9877
Circa '69 in my Dads '58 Speedster at Limantour Beach,Marin County,Northern California

Mark Merz

Jim Liberty
356 Registry Member
Tag: Jim

Re: Registry Reunion 2015

#3 Post by Jim Liberty »

Mark, everything event specific is sold out, meals parking etc. That said, show up and have fun with the gang. The cash bar is open to anyone. .......................................Jiml
Jim Liberty