CPR Classic Restoration Open House 3/5 and 3/6

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Stephen Culver
356 Fan

CPR Classic Restoration Open House 3/5 and 3/6

#1 Post by Stephen Culver »

It has been brought to my attention that our advertising has been incredibly lax on our open house and that some published information is listing only one date and an incorrect time.

CPR Classic Restoration is open today, March 5th, as well as tomorrow March 6th for our open house. Official times are 10AM to 3PM, but don't fret if your schedule does not allow- our regular hours are 8AM to 5PM.

There will be snacks and sandwiches at our restoration location and our other location down the street. We will also have coffee and assorted soft drinks between the two locations.

We have dozens of 911s and 356s in restoration and a large number for sale. If you stop by the restoration shop, please see the bearded guy with glasses wearing a black CPR shirt and jeans and I'll do my best to answer your questions and give you a tour of the shop.

There will be a shuttle between our two locations.

We look forward to your visit,
Steve and the rest of the CPR team

CPR Classic Restoration
311 Industrial Way, Suite 1
Fallbrook, CA 92028

CPR Classic Satellite
501 Industrial Way
Fallbrook, CA 92028

PS- We'll be at the Phoenix Club and I'll be wandering the halls of the Lit show as well.