356 Club All Porsche Swap and Display This Sunday March 8th!

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jeff Trask
356 Fan

356 Club All Porsche Swap and Display This Sunday March 8th!

#1 Post by Jeff Trask »

The 356 Club's So Cal All-Porsche Swap & Car Display will again be held on the day after the Lit Meet, Sunday, March 8th, once again at the Phoenix Club, 1340 South Sanderson, Anaheim, CA 92806. If you’ve been there, you know it’s a terrific site. See www.thephoenixclub.com for details on this German-American Club As before, they will have the FestHalle of 11,500 feet under one roof, plus lots of outside room for more vendors and a large grass field for car corrals. The 356 Club tent will be there and we'll have our own 356 area to park and hang out. Gates open at 8 a.m, but be lining up by 7AM. Have a $20 bill ready and you'll get rock star parking.

For more information contact Jeff Trask at no911nv@aol.com or 949-697-4499.
Various Vintage Porsche's

Ron Dempsey
356 Fan

Re: 356 Club All Porsche Swap and Display This Sunday March

#2 Post by Ron Dempsey »

I'm flying in from Canada tomorrow for the weekend and will be staying at the Hilton LAX. Can I steal a lift with anyone heading out to the swap meet and back? My wife and kids will have the car and strangely don't find the swap meet as interesting as I do...
Ron Dempsey
Victoria, BC
'64 356C s/n 215107