LA Lit Meet travel sugestions

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Dick Douglass
356 Fan

LA Lit Meet travel sugestions

#1 Post by Dick Douglass »

If your are flying into Los Angeles and you want to rent a car, here is my suggestion for getting around LA.

The Hilton is located near LAX so that is no problem.

If you want to arrive Friday and visit the many 356/Porsche shops in LA / Orange County and even Escondido, where Auto's International is located, and get back to The Hilton on a Friday night to see your friends in the lobby of the hotel, and maybe dinner at Proud Birds.......

If you choose not to wait for the parking gate at the Hilton parking structure to let you out..

If you want to make it on time for the swap meet in OC on Sunday....

And you want to drop off your Rental car at LAX and fly home after having the time of your life...

Hertz has Dream Cars. Go online and see which car will be waiting For You at LAX, and at the Hilton. Which car allows you to drive in the car pool lane up and down the 405. Which car just gives you the Hollywood experience!

Yes it is the Bentley. For $ 1,500 per day Hertz will rent You a memory! Don't worry about being alone in the car, with a Bentley you will have many 356 friends willing to join you on your tour of the Southland. This is the real meaning of Car Pool. Have you guests chip in . Sure beats a KIA in traffic.

Book now because Hertz tell me that the cars are all rented every day ! Try using the name Kobe!

my $$$$ advise for the day