East Coast Holiday Lite Pinehurst

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jim Liberty
356 Registry Member
Tag: Jim

Re: East Coast Holiday Lite Pinehurst

#16 Post by Jim Liberty »

Steve, thanks for organizing this event. It is one of my favorite parts of the country. Please post pictures, so we can enjoy from afar.

................................................Jim.
Jim Liberty

Steve Gaddy
356 Fan

#17 Post by Steve Gaddy »

I realize May is still a few months away but I would like to encourage anyone who is even considering making the Pinehurst trip to go ahead and make a reservation at the hotel. It is no risk (you can always cancel later with no penalty) but it will be nice to have the rooms reserved at the Springhill Suites before they fill up.
I just learned that the Corvette Club has also chosen Springhill as their gathering place. I think that will be great fun! But we don't want to be out numbered by the Corvette guys!

Jim Liberty
356 Registry Member
Tag: Jim

#18 Post by Jim Liberty »

Steve, not to worry about the Corvettes, I saw Leonard Trunbaugh blow the doors off a '58 with his Conv. D at the San Diego classic last year.

..................................................All kidding aside, have a great event, Jim.
Jim Liberty

Steve Gaddy
356 Fan

#19 Post by Steve Gaddy »

Update on Pinehurst Concours: There is an opportunity for any Registry member attending to have their 356 on the Fairway for viewing next to the judged concours field.

The spaces are limited and are likely to fill up quickly. There are 40 spaces allocated for Porsches (of all ages).
For $99 you receive one parking place on the Fairway along with 2 tickets to the Concours event and the Three Dog Night concert.

Fill out the form below placing the name Marty Barrett as the "Pinehurst Concours Car Club Designee". Also send me an email to let me know you have registered your car.

Steve Gaddy
sgaddy15@gmail.com

https://events.cuetoems.com/pcde_2015/O ... =porsche15

Warren Bender
356 Fan

#20 Post by Warren Bender »

Made my reservations for the fairway space today
:D :D
Happy motoring,
Warren

Steve Gaddy
356 Fan

#21 Post by Steve Gaddy »

The Pinehurst Concours is now less than two weeks away. This will be a great event and certainly would make a wonderful drive destination from anywhere along the east coast. Saturday May 2nd is the date.

Still a few more days to get a reduced rate at the Springhill Suites. Just say you are with the Porsche 356 Registry for a great deal. If you are not familiar with the event please check out the website:

pinehurstconcours.com

Please come. You will be glad you did!

SkipPerry
356 Fan

#22 Post by SkipPerry »