West Coast Holiday

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jeff Trask
356 Fan

West Coast Holiday

#1 Post by Jeff Trask »

Many thanks to Jack Keyes, Rick Danielson, their wives and all the crew in the Northwest for an amazing event! As for the 356 owner that stole the things I won on my table, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You killed one of the best events I have ever been to. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at the next event. Yes, I know who you are...
Various Vintage Porsche's

George Walling
356 Fan

Re: West Coast Holiday

#2 Post by George Walling »

I also would like to thank Rick & Jack along with all the volunteers for a very great West Coast Holiday. This was Carol and my first Holiday and only are second 356 event the other being Emory Campout. So not being a seasoned judge of 356 Events I to say the 2014 West Coast Holiday would be a real hard event to beat. Looking forward also at enjoy more 356 Events and meeting more of the registry folks.
Many Thanks Again
George & Carol
George E Walling

George Walling
356 Fan

Re: West Coast Holiday

#3 Post by George Walling »

Carol and I would also like to thank all the registry vendor that contributed to making this year's West Coast Holiday great Event, if it wasn't for vendors like all of you these type of events would not be possible and we would not be able to keep are wonderful 356's on the road to enjoy. So to all of you vendors a Great Big Thank You.

George & Carol
George E Walling