Festival of Speed 4 - cyl and 928 Porsche Display

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Dick Douglass
356 Fan

Festival of Speed 4 - cyl and 928 Porsche Display

#1 Post by Dick Douglass »

April 5, 2014 The Festival of Speed in Fontana will have a Special Display for 4-Cyl and 928 Porsche. Time is from 9-4 .

I send Roy and e-mail and he responded that the 356 Club did this a couple of years ago.

Well this is "Now " and many 356 owners in the LA area might attend the FoS to see the new Porsche and meet the drivers and watch some fantastic racing on the Auto Club Speedway. If you are coming to the FoS and want to park near the pits and be part of a cool display, contact me, ( ddouglass356@gmail.com ) for a form to apply to be part of the display.

We will also have a Concours going on at the same time and some cars in display will be part of the Concours. Remember we judge" Cleanliness and Maintenance", NOT WHO RESTORED YOUR CAR, like other 356 Concours in the area. We are PCA/Zone 8.

Porsche has 120,000 members of Porsche Clubs worldwide and over 60% of the new cars sold are 4 doors. 17% of new Porsche Cars Sold are in the LA area. There will be many new Porsche owners who are unfamiliar with the 356 and the great history, and this display will be a great time to share YOUR 356 Story!

I know the 356 Registry members in the LA area have some of the Best examples of 356's and this is not a contest ...It is a display of all that you have been talking about on the 356 Forum.

Thank you Roy for your e-mail and see you soon.