Tennessee Tubs Annual BBQ, May 17, Nashville, TN

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jon Wright
356 Fan

Tennessee Tubs Annual BBQ, May 17, Nashville, TN

#1 Post by Jon Wright »

All: Our 7th annual TN Tubs BBQ will be held May 17, in the rolling hills of Tennessee just outside of Nashville at Cal Turner's farm. This is a great event with great cars, great people, and great food. Come one, come all. Everyone welcome. Friendly wash and shine concours with trophies. Please check ou this link for information http://www.box.net/shared/jpilo29cs0
Last edited by Jon Wright on Sun May 11, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin E Davis
356 Fan

#2 Post by Kevin E Davis »

Jon,
I'll be there, but tell Sweetman I'll not be driving my two-time People's Choice / Outlaw Category winning SC coupe (nee "beater with panache", I promise to fix the oil cooler leak, really). So, he has a shot this year... as long as all the outlaw owners in the SE US don't show up... which they should, along with every other 356 owner-enthusiast within one breakdown-event of Nashville.

Everything about the BBQ is primo - last year, a Tatra showed up & 911 owners (even water-pumpers) are treated like normal people! Did I mention the BBQ... & that alot of 356s show up? See ya there...
Kevin E Davis
'65 356SC
'66 912 & '87 911