TN Tubs Tech Session. Sat. Aug. 16, 08

For announcements of upcoming 356-related events and discussion of past events. NOTE: Contact lorischutz@porsche356registry.org to have events added to website calendar.
Jon Wright
356 Fan

TN Tubs Tech Session. Sat. Aug. 16, 08

#1 Post by Jon Wright »

Kinda our first, but Gee Whiz, this will be a good one. Charles Navarre, (LN Engineering) and Jake Raby, (RAT, Raby Aircooled Technology) will be our Speakers. How about those apples? Charles will educate us on oils and Jake will address engine rebuilding and conversions. To be held in a member's new Classic Car Hobby Shop/Garage at 211 Gothic Court, Franklin, TN 37204. Starts 9 Am and will be over by 1:00 pm or so. Come early for coffee and dougnuts and come one, come all. EVER GET INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT OILS AND ENGINE BUILDING WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND END UP IN A WAR! This will be fun, informative, and interesting.

Jake Raby
356 Fan

#2 Post by Jake Raby »

I look forward to the event!

I have changed my main direction for the session to engine tuning, since I had several requests for information on that topic and more 356 Enthusiasts will benefit from it than anything else. I will be doing a Q&A on engine building and conversions if the audience is interested in those aspects of my area of specialty.